Monday, November 17, 2008

Happy Returns

So, J stopped at Mc D's with the kids for a happy meal because he was running late on Saturday to get them to a playdate. We rarely do fast food. So, yuck.

When I started driving this morning, I thought I was losing my mind... (too much nyquil?).

I kept hearing voices.

"I know I'm every hippo's dream"

"Wow"

What the ????

Stupid, McDs toys have a motion sensor - so, they repeat this continually the entire way home.

As if their food wasn't bad enough, now their toys will make you crazy too.

3 comments:

richgold said...

Ok, now I'm soooo glad I didn't order the happy meal when we had to do a drive-by McDoh last week. (Emergency shopping over the supper hour = cranky children.)

Perpetual Chocoholic said...

If that had been me, I would have taken the comment from that toy personally!

Liz Harrell said...

That sounds... horrible.