Four jobs I've had or currently have in my life (btw, these are all past jobs):
- College Professor
- SCUBA diver
- Fork Lift Driver
- Cleaning Lady
(pretty provincial list, I know)
I am pretty keen actually on my comfy chair in my own living room, kids and dh playing downstairs, potatoes in the oven. Besides, my stupid arm is still on the mend. But, if I were to go somewhere...
- Great Britain
- New England
- Fresh tomatoes, corn, fresh veggies in general.
- Bread out of the oven.
- Nuts of all sorts, salted and roasted, please. Oh, and can I have a beer with that?
- My dh.
- Charles Darwin
- Sir Isaac Newton
- Thomas Jefferson
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (to my son)
- The Vile Village (to my son)
- What really effective college professors do. (The title is something along those lines. Getting ready for the new year.)