I know that I am fortunate. I am absolutely blessed. I know that. I had a bad day.
So, here I am, thankful and contrite.
- I have a handsome, smart, loving, sensitive husband.
- I have three beautiful, healthy, bright, inquisitive boys.
- I have my health (other than a cold, which is, not really a big deal, all told).
- We live in a lovely home.
- We live in a beautiful part of the country.
- My husband is good at and enjoys his job, and his job is stable.
- I have a good job that I enjoy and it is stable.
- We are comfortable and know that we can pay the bills.
- We have a loving extended family.
- Other than my occasional tantrums, we live mostly free of drama.
- I worry more about eating too much than too little.
- We are educated and our children also have that opportunity.
- We have clean running water, electricity, and a safe place to sleep.
- Our community is safe and friendly.
If you sometimes forget (like I sometimes do) how lucky you are, view the following youtube video about the "miniature earth".