Monday, October 29, 2007

A little magic...

Ok. So Z is really a nice guy. I mean, usually. There are those times when he hauls off and hits his brother. Sometimes there is some emotional warfare ("B... I have your doggie, and he told me he doesn't like you any more").


But, by and large my son is charming, and bright, and personable.


That said. When Z said that he wanted to be Harry Potter for Halloween, I said no.


Instead, I said you can be Draco Malfoy, your brother can be Harry.


So, he practiced his sneer (shown below). I slicked back his blonde hair (he is naturally blonde - more than Tom Felton can say). I put him in a robe.






Now do you see why I said that?



Scary, isn't it?

Even young Harry Potter looks scared.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooh! So cute!! I want to be a Harry Potter character for Halloween! He's an excellent Draco!

Anonymous said...

It isn't hard at all to start making money online in the undercover world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat guide[/URL], It's not a big surprise if you have no clue about blackhat marketing. Blackhat marketing uses little-known or not-so-known methods to build an income online.