Saturday, January 5, 2008

iPod Horoscope Meme

I found this at Jonathan's blog - http://pluggedout.com/ I assumed that I would get random chapters out of some books I have up-loaded. But, some of these were pretty funny.
Rules…
1. Put your iTunes on Shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. You must write that song name down no matter what.
Results…

Q. What would best describe your personality?
A. Groaning the Blues, Eric Clapton
Good grief, I never claimed to be a perky optimistic gal, but this seems extreme.
Q. If some one says it’s okay you say…
A. Shade of Grey, Bob Weir and Robert Wasserman
No optimism here, either.

Q. What do you like in a boy (girl)?
A. Wrong'Em Boyo, The Clash
Reflects my taste in men before I met my husband, I presume.
Q.How do you feel today?
A. Around and Around, The Grateful Dead
Sounds about right.
Q.What is your life’s purpose?
A. Rockstar, Nickelback
Hmmmm. Other than the drugs, loose women, and all night carousing... it doesn't fit at all.
Q. What is your motto?
A. Let's Do the Numbers Rumba, Raffi
This seems a bit more like it, scientist and all.
Q. What do your friends think of you?
A. (You Make Me Feel Like A) Natural Woman, Aretha Franklin
It is good to be empowering, right?

Q. What do you think of your friends?
A. John Barleycorn, Traffic
No idea...
Q. What do you think of your parents?
A. I'm Free, The Who
Sounds like how I might have felt in college... not so now, Dad is a dear friend.
Q.What do your parents think of you?
A. Concorde Super Jet Airliner, BBC Sound Effect Library
He may think this of my children - geez are they ever loud!
Incidently, I added the sound effects for a game at my kid's birthday party.
Q. What do you think about very often?
A. Snooker, One Shot, BBC Sound Effect Library
Well, I play billiards (badly), but not snooker.
Q. What do you think of your best friend(s)?
A. I am the Walrus, Beatles
Q. What do you think of the person you love?
A. Play with Fire, The Rolling Stones
He sure is hot, my guy.
Q.What is your life story?
A. Wishing Well, Schonherz and Scott
Almost makes me seem optimistic.
Q. What do you want to be when you grow up?
A. Montana Half-Light, Philip Aaberg
?
Q. What do you think when you see the person you love?
A. Ball, Single Kick, BBC Sound Library
Nothing to add here.
Q. What is your hobby/interest?
A. Rock and Roll Nights, Bachman-Turner Overdrive
Dude, just like a rockstar - right?
Q. What will they play at your funeral?
A. Seven Bridges Road, The Eagles
Could be worse.
Q. What is your biggest secret?
A. Walz of the Snowflakes, Tchaikovsky
No idea... it must really be a secret.

No comments: